2.请向 firstname.lastname@example.org 发送电子邮件提交申请。申请中需写明出发、抵达城市及具体日期，并将“汉语桥”比赛获奖证书、奖学金证书、学校录取通知书、护照个人信息页的扫描件一并发送。
Instruction of scholarship plane tickets for winners of “Chinese Bridge” Chinese Proficiency Competition for Foreign Students
1. Scholarship plane tickets are provided as one-time and round-trip tickets for “Chinese Bridge” winners to study in China using their scholarships. Basically, the tickets are used for coming to China to study and the returning trip after graduation. Students are required to apply for the tickets to the Center for Language Education and Cooperation one month before their departure date, and the Center for Language Education and Cooperation will buy the tickets altogether after verification. The plane tickets bought by students themselves cannot be reimbursed.
2. Please send your application to email@example.com including write down the departure city, arriving city and departure date in your email; attach the award certificate of the “Chinese Bridge Competition”, the offer from the university and the scanning copy of the personal information page of your passport.
3. After verification, the host will confirm travel information with the winners, and send digital tickets via email.
4. In principal, the date of coming to China should not be a week earlier than the enrollment date, and the date of returning should not be a week later than the graduation date.
5. The plane tickets changed and canceled is not allowed.
6. If the students will not use the tickets by this instruction, they need to bear all the consequences.